September 4, 2020
Full-time and Part-time
Do you have a passion for chocolate? Join our retail team of chocolate ambassadors who strive to provide the best consumer experience in our Lindt Chocolate Shops. Lindt Canada is currently recruiting for a Key Holder to join our retail team.
· Act as a brand ambassador for our products and services
· Provide excellent customer service
· Act as a team member to achieve sales targets and goals
· Maintain merchandising and visual standards
· Support with cash handling and inventory duties including restock of products
· Assist with corporate gifting
· Other duties as required
· 1-2 years of experience in Retail is preferred
· Post-secondary education preferred
· A history of going above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
· A flair for merchandising and presentation of premium products
· Outstanding communications skills (oral and written)
· A talent for sales and selling
· A passion for chocolate!
We thank all those who have applied, however only the selected candidates will be contacted. Lindt is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request.
Our Lindt Chocolate Shop is a perfect destination to experience our decadent world of Lindt. With over 30 chocolate shops across Canada, all our locations offer a premium consumer experience including a unique assortment of chocolate and beautifully wrapped gifts. With a chocolate smile and a Lindor truffle to sample, come experience the indulgence that Lindt has to offer.
At Lindt, we maintain an environment where people demonstrate commitment, drive, initiative and entrepreneurial spirit, working as a team to reach outstanding results. We encourage, recognize and reward innovation, personal initiative, and leadership of people throughout the organization.
Passion for our premium chocolate brand is the core value for both our employees and consumers.
“Highly Improbable but NOT Impossible”
We adopt a “what’s possible” business approach and focus our efforts on providing premium chocolate products to consumers across Canada. Our dynamic environment allows our employees the flexibility to influence improvements and showcase their creativity. Respect, Teamwork, Transparency, and Innovation are all key values of our organization.
The Lindt Difference
Creating quality chocolate requires great skill, dedication, and passion. We believe we need a team of individuals who are passionate about our business and focus on meeting our challenging goals to provide a premium and high-quality chocolate experience to our consumers.