September 3, 2020
- Ensure shipping, receiving, piece picking, plating and packaging using a forklift;
- Receive and place the merchandise in the store;
- Ensure the updating of the inventory, as well as the appropriate labeling of products according to the prices in force;
- Secure merchandise so that it can be handled safely in the distribution center;
- Fill orders;
- Work in collaboration with sales consultants, etc.;
- Keep the workplace clean and safe throughout the store.
- Experience as a warehouse clerk;
- Be able to lift a load of 70 pounds;
- Being able to lift, sit, stand, walk for long periods of time;
- Known for getting jobs done quickly and well.