May 22, 2020
Like a garden, communities grow on teamwork.
Keeping you safe
- We’ve intensified cleaning efforts in high touch/traffic areas (washrooms, door handles, elevator buttons, common areas, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the property
- Reorganization of the property to include pedestrian paths
- Reduction of capacity in all elevators (maximum of 2 people)
- Reduction in the number of accessible skins in all washrooms
- Curbside pick-up available
- We’ve modified shopping hours
- Security personnel will support motorists and ensure traffic control in the underground parking when needed
- Masks or facial coverings and gloves are required to be worn by building maintenance and security staff.
Keeping each other safe
- Keep a safe distance of 2m in building entrances, common areas, elevators, stairways, smoking area and parking lots
- Wearing a mask is highly suggested in all common areas and required in elevators and washrooms
- Cover you cough into your elbow
- Wash your hands often, including when you exit the elevator and the washrooms
- Stay home if you don’t feel well
- Mask and glove disposal are available throughout the property, please use them safely
- Please stand on floor markers in elevators and waiting lines
- Avoid passing in stairways and stand to your right
- Keep 3 stairs apart in all stairways.
*The Quartier remains a dog-friendly place. However they will not be accepted in store for the time being. Physical distancing applies all the same – 2m between your dog and other visitors.